Things To Do AT Coolum Beach
Coolum Beach is Australia’s most popular tourism and holiday destination with a laid-back, chilled aura- unlike its neighbouring beach towns. And that makes it the foremost choice for tourists, surfers, bodyboarders and travellers who wish to escape from the hustle and bustle of life.
The beachside town and coastal suburb are in Sunshine Coast Region, Queensland, Australia. The regions name is derived from the beach. According to the 2016 census, the suburb had a population of 8,497 residents. Over the last five years, the suburb has undergone tremendous development, with new buildings for retail business and holiday apartments.
Coolum Beach is a surfing and golfing mecca known for rendering an exceptional break or vacay time in Queensland. Here is a list of the top ten activities you can do at Coolum Beach:
1) Take a stroll, play cricket, or have a barbeque get-together at the large grassy beachfront Aqua Park Coolum.
2) In addition, the park also arranges the seasonal Coolum Twilight Markets and outdoor movie night during the school holidays.
3) The suburb owns a proud surf club culture that welcomes visitors. Surf or learn surfing at the Coolum Surf School.
4) Enjoy quality bistro fare.
5) Simply sit back and absorb the moment – the waves rolling into this holiday paradise.
6) Go trekking or climb Mount Coolum to witness the breathtaking views from the top.
7) Chill with friends or family at the ocean.
8) Plan some beach adventures with the kids.
9) Shop till you drop at the esplanade shops.
10) Spend quality time at the shopping and entertainment strip featuring a range of fine dining
and casual eateries.
Suburbs around Coolum Beach:
- Peregian Springs
- Peregian Beach
- Pacific Ocean
- Yandina Creek